Monday, December 31, 2012

Last post!

Hello world and hello Lee Seng Leong! Haha I presume you're reading this!
This shall be my last post of the year considering that I'm probably gonna be home past 12 tomorrow night after the countdown party. Truthfully, I have no idea what this post is going to be about. Let's just see how it goes.

Well, I did attend a 4/5'11 gathering on Thursday where I literally got thrown into the pool by my *awesome* classmates and came up soaking wet, only to be dunked again because I stupidly tried to avenge myself by attempting to push Bao in. (I had no extra clothes.) Almost everyone got wet, so I guess I shouldn't feel too sorry for myself. It was good fun though, and it made me miss Anderson a whole lot more.



& Sat's training was a killerrrr. We ran almost non-stop for 40 minutes around NUS at average speed (not slow), up the annoyingly steep slopes and I remember telling my trug mates that I didn't mind passing out if it means I could stop. Hehs but I felt like I lost 10kg after that. ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED. But the muscle cramps are no joke, I'm gonna have to crawl out of bed tomorrow. Went for trug outing after that despite having a throbbing headache which Mr Google explained was because of dehydration/over-exertion.

Very random photo. Hehs I rarely find guys that are extremely hot but I saw this picture on tumblr, and he's like super hottt. So I thought I'd share this with all the single ladies out there haha!


Ok maybe this is a bit inappropriate... and you guys are probably judging me right now. But cut me some slack haha! People can fangirl and stuff so just pretend I'm fangirling or something!

Alright, goodbye 2012 and hello 2013!(:

No comments: