Saturday, December 8, 2012

2012

As this year draws to a close, I've decided to sum up the triumphs and tribulations I experienced in a post.

2012 started off great, I was able to get into RJC, which I would have never thought I was capable of. My journey in RJ started with me meeting an amazing bunch of people whom I hope I'll never forget in many years to come. This bunch of people introduced me to the culture of RJ and made the otherwise daunting experience of the first few days of school really fun. However, the fun did not last for work started to kick in. Truthfully, I didn't enjoy much of the year, I think I was like a living zombie shuffling between classes and trying not to fail the next test. The only saving grace were the occasional outings I had with friends, which somehow kept me from the edge of insanity. I got into touch rugby, another saving grace for I realised that I can't live without sports after four years of basketball.

Throughout the year, I was really missing my secondary school life in Anderson. Perhaps many of you are enjoying your lives in JC, I do too, but I just miss how things were. I miss how I used to always have midnight conversations with msn buddies almost every friday night, which I guess is impossible now following the demise of msn. I miss hopping into class every morning and being greeted by the usual chatter from Shaobao and gang. I miss begging SH/WQ/Khng to wait for my bus with me because I don't wanna wait alone. Argh, this is turning into a rant post.

-Redirect-

2012 I gained some and lost some. I think I went out a lot more than I ever had, I've been so restless all the time. Is this why teenagers turn rebellious? Out of restlessness? Well I better start getting some work done. My progress is incredibly slow.

Bye worldlings(:

No comments: