Saturday, November 24, 2012

Pitch Perfect

Caught Pitch Perfect with my Trug Mates yesterday. It was quite entertaining, but it fell short of my expectations considering how everyone was saying how good it was. Several moments during the movie I really wanted to start dancing along to the songs. Thank god I didn't - I was at the second row.

I was just reading an article on 25 Things to Do Before You Turn 25. Some of the things I really want to do before I turn 25:


1. Travel on the cheap
Pick a destination and do it up, backpacking-style. Stay in hostels, eat unidentifiable food, and make sure to have anti-diarrhea medicine on hand. I think I've been wanting to do this since I was like 16. Ok that's not a very long time ago, but I hope I can tick this off my checklist after "A" levels. Going backpacking with a couple of close friends sounds like real good fun! (HK is one of the most probable destinations now considering my limited budget.)
2. Try an exotic food you can’t pronounce.
3. Skinny dip.
4. Live in another country (even if it’s just for a short period of time). You’ll get an entirely new perspective on our country, on the world. Exchange programme trips?

No comments: