Thursday, November 29, 2012

No title

The main agenda on Tuesday was to go to Boon Lay and get some work done for Countdown Party 2013. In the end, I ended up at Art Friends @ Buona Vista. It's like a store (it's quite large) that sells all artsy stuff like scrapbooking paper and you know, art stuff. And their scrapbooking paper are like super cheap as compared to those sold at Made With Love. If I had known of its existence, I wouldn't have jostled in the super small Made With Love outlet sourcing for scrapbooking paper for all these years.

Anyway, went to Jaz's for sleepover yesterday!(: Caught Breaking Dawn Part 2, it was surprisingly good, or at least better than the previous twilight films I guess. And I snuck my fav. drink into the theater hehs. 

A little bit of camwhoring in the toilet while waiting for Jaz to finish bathing!

P.S Thanks for the Koi Keith! (if you're even reading this; just realised you have the same name as a neopets character)

No comments: