Sunday, November 20, 2011

What an amazing weekend I've had!

Friday- Prom
I'm not gonna lie.
I expected much more from prom, considering the fact that I paid $85 to attend.
Nevertheless, it was an amazing experience.
And the thing is, EVERYONE LOOKED GORGEOUS.
I felt so inferior standing next to some of them, though I was quite pleased with the fact that I was taller than people who are supposedly taller than me. eg. Mr Ng.
I can still remember his face when he saw me. He was like,"EH, YOU CHEATED!"
Anyway, I was quite disappointed with my up-do though.
I wanted to have a french twist, but thanks my indecisiveness, I ended up with something I didn't really like. But WQ,JY and Jieyi said it was nice.
So yea, I have weird taste.
Before I forget, I'd have to specifically thank my sis for helping me and my friends do our makeup, or we'd be completely clueless as to how to go about painting our faces.
Moving on, the programmes were fairly entertaining.
But what was funny was Pei Shao Pao's incessant chattering and rebuttals to what the emcee was saying.
I wanted to win something in the lucky draw that night.
BUT I DIDN'T.
guess I wasn't lucky enough.
I'm experiencing a brainfart right now.
Probably gonna continue posting about prom and the weekend some other time.
Goodnight for now(:

No comments: