Saturday, August 7, 2010

Home Alone Day One

I am officially screwed for tomorrow's tuition.
That pile of PYQ lies on my table, untouched.
DML.

Back to the topic of Home Alone Day One.
No encounters with supernatural phenomenon.
All in all, I am seriously not accustomed to being alone.
Lack of communication.
I find my left brain communicating with my right.
Pathetic huh?
For what it's worth, god has showered love upon me,
keeping me entertained with the YOG which passed by my house.
and as much as this may sound unbelievable,
I saw a balloon from my window today.
It disappeared into the clouds.
I don't know why, but it seemed symbolic to me.
Oh well, shall attempt to make breakfast tomorrow.
this is an uninteresting post.
Abort operation to "publish post".


Btw, I love Jessie's XiaoBai.
Had fun.

No comments: