Monday, April 7, 2014

2HR FLYER DISTRIBUTION

Woke up at 5.30am today to work for 2 hours as a flyer distributor. It has been years since I was last a flyer distributor. To be honest, I rather enjoyed the job. I guess the highlight of the job was to smile at all the sour-faced working adults and having them smile back. But as much as I enjoyed it, I was glad it was only 2 hours. If you were to ask me to stand there for more than 2 hours, I'd probably detest the job. Met Mr Yong and Mr Ng while working today, had a brief but good catch up session. Damn, I miss the good old times in Anderson.

VERY EXTREMELY EXCITED TO GO ON A SHOPPING SPREE WITH ADDY TOMORROW & grab some free ice-cream from Ben and Jerry's. IT'S FREE CONE DAY!!! I'm planning to get a new outfit to wear the chng's POP, something mesmerizing maybe? ;)

No comments: