Friday, December 23, 2011

It's 23 December 2011.
We are currently 8 days away from doomsday.
Let's all party like we've never done before.

Before apocalypse arrives, I want to:


  • Shop as if money didn't matter

  • Write well

  • Master lyrical and street jazz

  • Make a youtube video

  • Score straight A's sometime in my life

  • Learn to drive a bike and a car

  • Buy a car

  • Buy a house

  • Get fit

  • Volunteer at some third world country

  • Get drunk

  • Go to a bar

  • Go skinny dipping

  • Visit San Fransico again

  • Get a dog

  • Kiss a toad

  • Go horseback riding again

  • Snorkel

  • Get my bellybutton pierced

  • Bungee Jump

  • Go hiking in yosemite national park in U.S

  • Kiss

  • Slam-dunk (which I sincerely doubt that I'd be able to accomplish, given my height)

  • Get married

  • Honeymoon around the world

  • Surf

  • Become someone's bridesmaid

  • Have an outstanding career

&many many more.


I wish doomsday never comes. 8 days ain't enough to live my life.

No comments: