Saturday, July 3, 2010

Great appreciation to KWX,
for volunteering his time off last saturday as a shopping partner.
For I did enjoy myself.
Thank you.

WQ tee, this is for you, in return for :
"You're great, and amazingly BEAUTIFUL. STUNNING. And I like your SMAIYEZ", and that had no doubt, made my day.

Wanqi Tee, I hope you see this one day.
You should realise how phenomenal you are.
How so miraculous was your birth,
that had brought much joy to the world.
and without question, brought happiness to those around you.
You should realise how wonderfully weird your spasms of energy are,
how you make us all laugh and marvel at your choice of time.
You should realise how beautiful you are,
how your features are matched perfectly
and how your inner self shines through as well.
And now, here's to you.
Thank you.

No comments: