Friday, December 11, 2009

hellos:)
it's gonna be a rlly long post
Anyways,
Our team decided on steamboat for dinner after the match with Nan Chiau.
it was quite hilarious how they thought the seaweed looked like pubic hair :-(
I didn't play the Nan Chiau match again.
It's as if coach has given up on me
it really hurts
I've been coming home real late these days, but mum isn't that angry YET
I went to the childcare this morn, but we kinda forgot that it was closed on that day.
GREAT.
I was rlly tired so I went back home with SARA & AMANDA and laid (I literally jumped on it) on the bed.
SLEPT.
Though they say the air-con was real cold. I didn't feel cold.
Oh,
I've got to thank ppl.
Thank you to Amanda's dad for fetching me all the way to my block and for treating me dinner yesterday.
Thank you to Jieyi for uploading the songs for me AGAIN. And coming all the way from Admiralty to pass to me :)
I learnt the term of rebounding the MRT. COOL.
LOL
*flips hair*

No comments: