Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It has been 3 months and 9 days
since January the first
I tried very, very hard to fit in
and when I finally did
my life was ruined

I've always thought that at least
I still have you guys
who will stand by me
because you seem to treat me the best
and make my day:)
but now it seems...
I have been reading my daily reflections
and I wonder why, there is only one happy day in my life
and that was when we played and played TOGETHER.
but now it seems
it's only
me-alone.
I hate those eyes
they push me to corner and leave me there,
implying something that I hate.
We've known each other since i joined
maybe it was'nt long enough for you to place your trust in me
like how i do to you.
I don't know how to react
whether to smile or cry
smile because I've been such a fool
to have bonded with you so much
cry because I have no way to prove my innocence
only, to say I did not do it

My ruined life starts here
with fear
I tried so hard
and no matter
what i say
you'd let it pass
I know it's not possible that you'd believe me
I know, in your hearts
you have an answer already
and already sentenced me to the gallows
without an appeal chance
Sometimes, I wonder, is this what I want
I long and crave for your trust and friendship,
but it seems i'd never get it.
Never and Ever.

but I'll always
thank you




This innocence is brilliant, I hope that it will stay
This moment is perfect, please don't go away, I need you now
And I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by

No comments: